To expand its programming team and strengthen its internal technology, Virtual Regatta studio is seeking talented Lead Gameplay Programmer to join us in developing ambitious real-time and MMO sailing simulation games in an international & official e-sport perspective. Please note that this position is open solely to senior profile with at least one real-time multiplayer games shipped on WebGL or mobile platforms. Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing the systems and behaviors required by the various gameplay mechanics and multiplayer features, including social interactions between players.
- Collaborate on the optimization of gameplay existing features and implementation of new features: player and boats’ behavior, weather condition, regatta rules, user interface, leaderboards, etc.
- Work closely with artists, designers, not to forget seasoned sailors, and other programmers to iterate on gameplay features and ensure a great player experience closed as possible to sailing realities.
- Develop and own full aspect of the game experience.
- Collaborate with other members of the programmers’ team to build sustainable and maintainable technologies and optimized code on WebGL and mobile platforms keeping in mind that consoles could be quickly a next step.
- Strong experience of Unity3D
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Solid architecture and design ability
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
- Strong communication and organizationals skills
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Ability to understand others vision and turn it into reality
- Expertise in one or more technical areas: AI, math, physics, multithreading, networking, data analysis, and/or UI.
- Experience with the following technology/tool : Photon Bolt/PUN
- Experience with the following platforms : PC, smartphones, tablets
- Experience with consoles TRC and approval process appreciated
- Sailing experience would be a plus!
Required soft skills
- Proactive and solver-oriented
- Creative and rigorous
- Enthusiastic and well organized, with ability to manage priorities
Experience & Education
- Game Programming experience: 3-5 years (Required)
- Engineer’s Degree (Preferred)
- Language: French (Required) : English (Preferred)
Partagez cette annonce ou envoyez-nous votre CV et lettre de motivation en rappelant la réf. devunity-032019 à email@example.com!
Share this Post